When you delete any file, Operating System considers deleted files as just unused space on the drive. When any writing request is sent to the operating system, there is always a high probability of losing these files forever by overwriting them. Therefore :
1) Do not write anything to the drive containing deleted files.
2) Do not run any disk utilities such as chkdsk or any defrag utility.
3) First do not try to reboot the system, even in case system has rebooted, try not to initiate the chkdsk process and ignore it.
4) Do not download or install any software including Disk Doctors NTFS Data recovery, download and install them to another drive or healthy partition.
5) Do not recover files or create disk images into the drive that contains deleted files.
You should rather create a disk image of the drive containing deleted files and
then recover data from this disk image.